At the highest levels of government, the press is denounced as “the enemy of the people,” and media outlets are derided as “fake news.”
Our ability to learn about government and inform others about matters of public interest is being curtailed.
But we’re pushing back. And here’s how you can join the fight.
In addition to supporting our work with a donation, you can join the NEFAC community by becoming a sustaining member. Pledge your annual support to First Amendment freedoms and the public’s right to know about its government today!
Become a member of the NEFAC community by clicking one of the boxes on the left. Your membership will allow you to engage with NEFAC in new ways. Member benefits include:
• Exclusive NEFAC Membership Card
• Access to Regular Conference Calls and Important Webinars on Timely First Amendment and Freedom of Information Topics
• VIP Registration for NEFAC Events
• Exclusive Access to Featured Speakers and Private Events
• Volunteer and Community Engagement Opportunities
• Your Name in NEFAC’s Annual Review
• Monthly NEFAC Report — New England’s Vital First Amendment and Open Government Newsletter
• Students: Add NEFAC to Your Resume as a Valuable Credential!