Journalists from a variety of media and all six New England states will gather in Dedham, Mass., Oct. 18-20, to learn the latest investigative and database reporting techniques and public records access skills. The fellows chosen for this fifth annual New England First Amendment Institute reflect today’s diverse news media and come from daily and weekly newspapers, television and radio stations and online publications.
Location and Conference Hotel
The institute will be held at the headquarters of the New England Newspaper & Press Association at 370 Common Street in Dedham, Mass. For those in need of lodging, please notify NEFAC via mail[at]nefirstamendment.org to reserve a room at the Holiday Inn Dedham-Boston Hotel and Conference Center, 55 Ariadne Road in Dedham.
Application Materials — (Closed)
- Spotlight Team Opens NEFAI2015, Stresses Importance of Investigative Reporting | 10.19.15
- NEFAC Announces Journalism Fellows for 2015 New England First Amendment Institute | 10.1.15
- 2015 NEFAI Fellowship Application Deadline Extended to Friday | 9.8.15
- Boston Globe Spotlight Team to Keynote NEFAI, Discuss Clergy Investigation, Upcoming Film | 9.1.15
- All-Star Faculty Announced for NEFAI 2015; Applications Due Sept. 4 | 8.24.15
- Applications Available for 2015 NEFAI Fellowships; Deadline September 4 | 7.7.15
NEFAI Sponsors, Contributors and NEFAC Major Supporters
The Providence Journal Charitable Foundation | The Robertson Foundation | The Boston Globe | The New England Newspaper & Press Association | The Academy of New England Journalists | The Stone Family | The Plymouth Rock Foundation | Sam Adams | Boston University